Thursday 8 November 2012

Summary Reflection of Issue in Publication and Design



  
As I am from a business school student, taking up this subject has been a challenging experience for me. However as time passed by and also thanks to my lecture Miss Jenny, I have learned a handful type of publication design such as on the blogs, magazines, fact sheets design and even making short video clips.

From what I have learned in this course, blogging and making video is by far the most interesting assessment in my university experience. Likewise, I can freely express myself on the video and sharing useful information on the blog for the reader to understand the current issue on the media.

Apart from that, the syllabus of publication and design have also taught me on how “picture and words are important to merge together” (Schriver, K, 1997) or the “effectiveness by using screen print out or paper print out with the linear text to communicate to the audience.” (Bernhardt, 1986)

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone from my peers to my lecture which gave me support and idea for this course of subject. Thank You !!!


 Reference List 

Bernhardt, A 1986, Seeing the Text, National Council of Teacher of English, College Composition and Communication, Vol.37, No.1, pp.66 – 78

Schriver, K 1997, Dynamics in Document Design: Creating Texts for Readers, Wiley Computer Pub, Ch.6 , pp.361-441,

No comments:

Post a Comment